Sunday, December 11, 2011

GourmetGiftBaskets.com Review!


I dont think there is anything more fun than receiving a gift basket during the holidays. Actually, I'd be thrilled to get a gift basket at any point in time! I do think during the holidays there is just something festive about a gorgeous gift basket. Last year I had the chance to work with GourmetGiftBaskets.com and it was so much fun! When they contacted me to work with them again this year I didn't hesitate to say yes. I know I am going to get exceptional quality items for an outstanding price.


For review I received their Christmas Gift Basket Classic which sells for $59.99. It is worth every penny! Take a look at everything you get:


- Almond Pecan-dy Crunch - gourmet popcorn and pecans covered in a caramel glaze.

- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies

- Dipping Pretzels

- Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip

- Salted Peanuts

- Signature Dark Chocolate Bar

- Buttered Peanut Crunch

- Metropolitan Train Mix

- Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits

- Chocolate Covered Cherries

I am a serious dark chocolate lover and the Signature Dark Chocolate Bar was by far my favorite item in this gift basket. The thing I love most about this entire gift basket is that it will satisfy a wide variety of people! Whether you crave something sweet, salty or savory, this basket delivers it all. I think you get a very decent amount of product for the money and it is packaged beautifully!


The basket everything comes in is very sturdy, not cheap and flimsy. I love that the basket would be able to serve another purpose in my home after the goodies are gone. I also loved the ribbon and bow. Nothing was smashed or cheesy looking. It came carefully packaged and you can tell they take pride in how the basket looks when it arrives!


I would definitely recommend GourmetGiftBaskets.com for any gift giving occasion in your life! Their prices are fair and they have fabulous customer service! I plan on sending the Beer-B-Q Bucket to a friend for their birthday!


Go check out their award-winning gift baskets and pick up something exceptional for everyone on your Christmas list! While you are there be sure to sign up for email updates to be the first to know about any future offers and follow them on Facebook or Twitter.


I want to say a huge thank you to the fabulous people over at GourmetGiftBaskets.com for this awesome review opportunity and for such gorgeous gift baskets! There is a reason why you guys are award-winning and I am happy to have a go-to company for all of my gift basket giving needs!



Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment