Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dr. Nasal Review!

I just got my video review uploaded for this product, so I am going to post that first:
 

We love the Dr. Nasal aspirator, it has been a real lifesaver lately. I wasn't sure when I was going to get a good chance at using it, but fate stepped in and gave my kids runny noses! I was able to give my baby girl so much relief with this aspirator, even if she doesn't like getting it done. I love knowing I can suction her just once instead of 6 times in a row. She gets much less angry, which makes me a happy mama.

Dr. Nasal was founded by a father of 3 who lost his hospital nasal aspirator and went to the store to buy a new one. Little did he know, the store ones are no where near as good and after several failed attempts, he set out on his own. Lucky for us, he started this awesome company and we have a go-to place for getting hospital grade nasal aspirators for an affordable price.

The 1 ounce size will run you $5.99, the 2 ounce size is $6.99 and the 3 ounce size is $7.99 and they all have free shipping and 100% money back guarantee! As a parent, you cannot beat that. I'm willing to give any company with a money back guarantee a shot because that shows they are very confident in their product and I know I don't have to worry. 

I know there are parents out there who feel very strongly for or against suctioning baby's nose. I 100% understand that and I see both sides. I believe it is necessary sometimes, but we as parents need to make that judgement call. When my baby's nose is ridiculously stuffed up with boogers, I'd rather have the peace of mind of knowing she is breathing properly by suctioning her. My little girl wasn't getting ANY sleep because she was gagging every time I laid her flat. This nasal aspirator saved my life and I am so happy to have it in my medicine cabinet!

Check out my video review and then go check out the Dr. Nasal website here. Even if you aren't in need of one of these aspirators right now, keep this page bookmarked. You never know when you will need it!


I want to say a huge thank you to Dr. Nasal for this awesome review opportunity and for such an awesome product.


Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment