Friday, July 27, 2012

The Party Works Review

party supplies

As a mom of three, I am always on the lookout for the best deal I can find. I want a quality product at an awesome price and I found that with The Party Works! Not only are their prices amazing, but their products are high quality and they offer free shipping over $30.00! I love that free shipping is at $30.00, not $50.00 or $60.00 like some other websites. Another thing that stands out with The Party Works is they ship the SAME day as long as your order is placed by 12:30 PM PST(on weekdays). My package got here in no time at all, so if you need your party supplies in a hurry, order from them! As if that weren't enough, they guarantee their delivery dates. When you place your order, they will tell you when to expect your order - guaranteed! They also have a HUGE party planning library with over 1,000 free party planning and cake decorating tips as well as recipes. You can also return any unused or unaltered item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

 See my happy face?


The Party Works doesn't stop at just party decorations, they also offer an incredible array of cake decorations and supplies, as well as costumes(I know exactly where I will be ordering my son's Halloween costume). It would have been nice to know about this site 2 years ago when I was planning my daughter Violet's 1st birthday party. I set out to make her birthday cake and a small smash cake for her. It was hard to find exactly what I wanted, but with The Party Works, I would have found it all in one place. Such a time saver and once again, everything is affordable. I was thinking about making a Lego cake for my son's 6th birthday and I may take on that challenge now that I know about this website!


Speaking of Lego, we received the Lego Star Wars Party Pack for 8 which is $28.79. I couldn't believe all you get for your money. Add in some Lego Star Wars Stickers for $1.79 and you have hit your $30.00 free shipping limit and you have everything you need for a fun filled party. 

When our package arrived, I was so excited to look at everything. I hadn't really looked at what all came in the pack, so I was blown away at what we got. Here's a list of everything inside our box:

 A silver table cloth, 2 crepe paper rolls in red and black, 2 curling ribbon in red and black,

 6 red balloons, 6 black balloons, 8 dinner plates,

 we got 16 awesome napkins. Here is a picture of each side of the napkins

 We also got 8 dessert plates and a package of 16 red candles,

8 invitations, 8 cups, 8 black forks, spoons and knives and

 a Darth Vader foil balloon (My son will freak out when he sees this!)

We cannot wait to throw the coolest birthday party ever when our son turns 6 in October. I don't think his mind will be able to process his excitement! I can honestly say all of the party supplies in this kit are very high quality, even the cutlery. We opened everything up to feel it and those forks, knives and spoons aren't cheap, flimsy ones like you would find at the dollar store. I love that everything seems to be high end as far as party supplies go. We have outfitted our parties with things from the dollar store before and deeply regretted it. The plates were flimsy, the forks broke, and it was annoying. I know our party is going to be a hit and I wont have to worry about anything breaking or food falling on the floor from plates that can't handle the weight.

You can also purchase this same party pack(as well as most others they offer) for 16 people for $48.69, which is such a good deal!

Check out some of the extras you can purchase to go along with these kits:

 Lego Star Wars Party Favor Box - $4.29 per child.
 Lego Star Wars Cone Hats - $5.69 for a package of 8.
 Lego Star Wars Thank You Notes - $3.99 for an 8 pack.

I'll definitely be purchasing the thank you cards for my son's birthday and I will definitely be purchasing from The Party Works for all my future birthday parties as well!

I want to say a huge thank you to The Party Works for this fabulous review opportunity. I loved every second of working with them, their customer service is outstanding.


Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own. Receiving free product does not guarantee a positive review.

No comments :

Post a Comment