Thursday, July 5, 2012

VBA2C - My Little Josie

So this is a year late, but better late than never, right? Since having my third child, my life has been a whirlwind. I don't know how other mamas do it! I absolutely love blogging and reviewing products, it is so much fun, but it became so so difficult. I went into preterm labor at 32 weeks and had to be put on magnesium for 2 days. I walked around 5 1/2 cms dilated for 6 weeks! When I finally did go back into labor the nurse looked at me with the biggest eyes ever when I told her what I was dilated at. She didn't believe me until she checked and then she looked even more shocked.

I was admitted at 10 pm on April 30th and had my little baby girl via VBAC at 5:21 in the morning on May 1st. It was breathtaking and magical and everything I had ever hoped to have. It still gives me goosebumps to this day! Here are some pictures from that day! Enjoys guys! And keep your eyes peeled for more personal posts. My Husband starts school July 6th and will be going every Friday night from 6 to 10 pm. This means mama gets to put the kids to bed and then spend some quiet, alone time blogging and posting youtube videos! I am so excited to have this little piece of me time back!







No comments :

Post a Comment