Friday, July 20, 2012

Things in the Works!

Hey guys! So today is Friday and that means my husband wont be home until 10:30 or 11:00 tonight! Friday has morphed into my deep cleaning day and from 8 to 10 pm - mama's blogging time! I plan on making some youtube videos tonight once the kids are in bed as well, so here is what I have planned for tonight:

A Daily Blog Post - Random Life Updates

How I Organize My Cloth Diapers Downstairs Edition (VIDEO)

Next Week's Meal Plans

Dr. Nasal Review Video - Perfect timing since my kiddos have the runniest noses of life!

And I'm going to TRY to also get my Thirsties Review/GIVEAWAY up and running tonight as well and that will also be a video/written post.


In the next couple of weeks I am going to be reviewing some insanely fun products on my blog and I am so so happy to get back into the swing of things. Keep your eyes peeled for the following:

Hot Slings Review and Giveaway (These slings are so so cute)

Push Pack Review (This is beyond amazing)

The Party Works Review (Look for this one July 27th!)

Medela Calma Review

I'll keep you all posted on what I have coming when. Thanks for being so patient with me while I get back up and running!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment