Friday, October 19, 2012

The Original Dish Drying Mat



The Original Dish Drying Mat fits in 100% with my crunchy little blog. I could not be happier that this product is now in my home and saving my towels! 

When my Husband does dishes, he has to fill the dishwasher and then was any dishes that may be left. This meant he would put a towel on the counter and then lay out the rest of the dishes. When we saw this in my box, we knew it was right up his alley! He was so happy! I am happy that I can use my dish towels for other things and that this is reusable. It doesn't look horrible on our counter and it is super absorbent.

I am always looking for green products that I can use to replace other things and this is a winner in our book. You can buy this at Bed Bath and Beyond and it is super affordable, about $5.00! Cant beat it! We had no idea this product even existed and now we are so happy it is in our house!

Check out their website and their Facebook page for more information!


Disclaimer: I received free product to review and try out. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment