Friday, October 19, 2012

Lypsyl Love!




I have never had a better lip balm than Lypsyl. I cannot believe that I had no idea this product existed! It is amazing! I find myself actually putting this lip balm on wheras before I would always forget or avoid it. With other lip balms I would have to reapply alllll the time. With this, I apply once and it stays on forever! I adore the scent/flavor and the unique slider packaging! So much easier than twisting the bottom of a tiny tube.

This lypmoisturizer is so incredibly thick and luxurious. I am in so much love and now own three tubes! I just had to buy more for a camping trip we recently went on!

"The secret behind the LypSyl is pure Swedish beeswax, ultra light to spread evenly and penetrate deeply, for unsurpassed moisturizing and protection. The innovative packaging is uniquely designed for quick and easy application — at home, on the go, anywhere! Our brand originated in Sweden over 100 years ago. Today's LypSyl has been reformulated with pure Swedish beeswax and an advanced blend of natural botanicals, ultra-rich moisturizers, and therapeutic ingredients."

This lypmoisturizer is truly amazing and I cannot wait to try out the other types available. So far, we have only used the original.

 Check out the Lypsyl website and Facebook page for more information and updates!



Disclaimer: I received free product to review and test out. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment