Friday, October 19, 2012

Shea Moisture Baby Eczema Bar Soap



My little Josie has horrendous eczema. I never saw what the big deal was with eczema before I had her. My other two kids have no issues and she has an explosion of issues. When we had her skin looked at at 6 months old - bleeding and cracked, they said they had never seen eczema that bad on a baby that young. It broke my heart. What broke my heart even more was trying product after product and not finding anything that truly helped it or kept it from flaring up. It hasn't been that bad here lately, but I am dreading the winter. Her poor cheeks! I cant even express my enthusiasm for finding out about this soap and how amazing it is! 

We love the smell of this soap and how well it truly does moisturize Josie's skin. It's amazing. I didn't expect a bar soap to be so moisturizing! And it smells truly divine!

My favorite part about these products is that they can be bought at our local Target! I don't have to special order them online! Woohoo!

I highly suggest that if you have a baby with sensitive skin or eczema, try this soap! I cannot wait to try all the other products out because I know they will be amazing! We still need an awesome cream and I think Shea Moisture will deliver!

Check out the website and Facebook page for more information, specials and updates!



Disclaimer: I received free product to review and try out. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment