Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nuby Mommy Blogger: Fun Feeding Bowls


The first product I got to try out from Nuby is the Fun Feeding Bowls. I have fallen in love with these bowls! Having a sturdy bowl my 18 month old can use with no issues is a huge deal to me. We never really bought bowls specifically for our babies, we just used the bowls we already have. I should have bought these bowls a long time ago! I can see why moms buy special baby bowls now.

Not only are the Fun Feeding Bowls extremely functional, they are surprisingly sturdy as well. I can see these bowls lasting through several children with no issues. We have used ours almost daily since we got it and it isn't scratched or dingy at all. It is still shiny and vibrant.

The Fun Feeding Bowls are just the right size to grow with my child. If I had bought these while feeding baby food, they would have fit perfectly in my hands to hold and are great for hot or cold foods. It holds the perfect amount of food for what she eats now and will still hold even more as she grows.

Josie loves the fun colors of these bowls and I love that they are super strong and hold up in the dishwasher!

Check out the Fun Feeding Bowls on the Nuby website and check out the store locator to find some for yourself.

A huge thanks again to Nuby for the opportunity to be in the Mommy Blogger Program!

No comments :

Post a Comment