Monday, May 13, 2013

34 Week Pregnancy Update

 
 
How far along? 34 Weeks! I cannot believe it! If this baby is like my son, then I have 6 weeks left and if it's like my daughters then I have 4ish weeks left! Crazy how fast it is going by!


Total weight gain/Measurements? Up 10 pounds!


Maternity clothes: Still living in basketball shorts and maternity camis and one maxi dress. I am getting huge and super low. Even though my maternity jeans and shorts still fit, they are super uncomfortable because of how low I am.


Stretch marks: Just the ones I got with my first giant baby. I'm still using my Mama Bee Oil after every shower, but mainly because it helps with any itchiness. I am carrying straight out in front and my skin is stretched to the max.


Sleep:  A heck of a lot harder to sleep this week. Like it was super noticeable. I'm up ALL night long peeing, drinking and tossing. It's been a huge pain in the butt.


Best moment this week: Seeing our baby on ultrasound at our OB consult. The consult actually went well. We waited an hour just to sign a damn paper saying we understand the pros and cons of VBAC. Gee thanks. WHY does that cost $1000.00?? The ultrasound was fun though and I will have a whole post about that.


Movement: It feels like this baby is trying to exit my body through my belly button!


Food cravings: Eegees sandwiches! It's a local place.


Anything making you sick? No! No sickness at all this pregnancy! woohoo! But my kids did get sick and I seem to have caught whatever they have, so that is not fun.


Gender: We dont know, but when we were leaving the consult, the OB asks my son, who is holding a picture of the baby, "How do you like that baby sister? Do you want another one?" and I about died! I was like omg he better not have been talking about the baby. Jon swears he was talking about Josie.


Labor signs: Nothing! Not too many braxton hicks either, which is strange for me!


Symptoms:  Pubic symphesis, trouble sleeping, hot flashes. My pubic bone pain is getting WAY worse. Luckily my mom sent me a support belt to use. I cant tell if it has helped yet or not.


Belly button in or out?  Definitely out and I hate it. I don't think it's ugly but it's so uncomfortable. It seems like June Bug is always poking it out more. Creeps me out!


Wedding rings on or off? On! I have never had to take them off before :)


Happy or Moody Most of the time? Stressed! lol I am running out of time!


Most looking forward to: My 36 week midwife appointment to discuss our birth plan. Some of our amazing friends are gonna watch our kids so we can focus and talk.


 Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment