Monday, May 20, 2013

35 Week Pregnancy Update

How far along? 35 Weeks! I know I say this a lot, but it is seriously flying by! I am frantically working on my To Do List!


Total weight gain/Measurements? Up 10 pounds!


Maternity clothes: Still living in basketball shorts and maternity camis and one maxi dress. I am getting huge and super low. Even though my maternity jeans and shorts still fit, they are super uncomfortable because of how low I am.


Stretch marks: Just the ones I got with my first giant baby. I'm still using my Mama Bee Oil after every shower, but mainly because it helps with any itchiness. I am carrying straight out in front and my skin is stretched to the max.


Sleep:  Not getting any better at all! This week has seemed to be a turning point with this pregnancy. Everything is getting harder.


Best moment this week: Actually spending time getting ready for this baby. We got the downstairs changing station set up and that was a huge relief. We also got the car deep cleaned and all of the car seats rearranged with the baby's in the car now!


Movement: TONS of biiiiig movement. It is super uncomfortable.


Food cravings: Chocolate pudding and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.


Anything making you sick? Nope! I did have some stomach cramps once this week, but I never threw up from it.


Gender: We wont know until the big day! It's making me anxious! I just want to meet this little one and find out what it is!


Labor signs: Only a few braxton hicks contractions every day. I HAVE noticed extreme pressure when I sit on the toilet or go from sitting to standing. I also definitely lost my giant mucus plug. Both the pressure and the plug make me think we wont be making it to 40 weeks!


Symptoms:  Horrible horrible pubic bone pain that is only getting worse and worse. I dont see it getting better between now and delivery, so I am just dealing with it and staying busy.


Belly button in or out?  Definitely out and I hate it. I don't think it's ugly but it's so uncomfortable. It seems like June Bug is always poking it out more. Creeps me out!


Wedding rings on or off? On! I have never had to take them off before :)


Happy or Moody Most of the time? Stressed! lol I am running out of time!


Most looking forward to: My 36 week midwife appointment to discuss our birth plan. Some of our amazing friends are gonna watch our kids so we can focus and talk.

No comments :

Post a Comment