Monday, May 27, 2013

36 Week Pregnancy Update

How far along? Just to clarify, I am currently 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant. These posts are a reflection on the past week, which is 36 weeks. So in this post, I am 36 weeks pregnant lol.


Total weight gain/Measurements? Up 12 pounds.


Maternity clothes: I can still wear my maternity clothes, but they are so uncomfortable on me. No way am I wearing my maternity jeans and shorts with the baby this low. I'm wearing maxi dresses and basketball shorts with maternity camis like crazy when going out. At home I wear pajama pants lol. It's THAT sad around here.


Stretch marks: Just the ones I got with my first giant baby. I'm still using my Mama Bee Oil after every shower, but mainly because it helps with any itchiness. I am carrying straight out in front and my skin is stretched to the max.


Sleep:  This week has been hell for sleeping and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. I am up soooo many times every night to pee and shift my position. Because of my SPD pain, it is horrible to change positions. I don't even want to move.


Best moment this week: Spending time with my kids and soaking up the days we have left as a family of 5. I haven't been productive at ALL this week. My nesting went away after we deep cleaned the car. I sure hope it comes back because I have a ton to do!


Movement: They say movements slow down towards the end, but not with this baby! Still full on rolling and moving like crazy. Fine my me as long as he/she stays head down haha.


Food cravings: I actually haven't had much of an appetite at ALL this week. And I have started experiencing frequent upset stomachs randomly. So bizarre.


Anything making you sick? I've gotten an upset stomach nearly every day this week and it is so weird.


Gender: I'm so happy we still dont know and I cannot believe I have made it nearly to the end not knowing!


Labor signs: I've been getting braxton hicks contractions at night when I nurse my 25 month old to sleep. They are pretty painful, but they go away after a couple hours. Other than that, just sporadic contractions whenever they feel like happening. No other labor signs at all.


Symptoms:  SPD pubic pain. It's getting SO bad. Getting in and out of bed, in and out of the car, rolling over in bed, walking up stairs, etc is all excruciating. I feel like getting one chore done in my house takes 100x more effort than normal. I need some nesting energy!


Belly button in or out?  Out and it hurts!


Wedding rings on or off? On! I have never had to take them off before :)


Happy or Moody Most of the time? I've been pretty moody this week because I have started not feeling well and I'm not getting everything done that I want to. It's driving me crazy.


Most looking forward to: Making it to 38 weeks. I dont have a 37 week midwife appointment because I am playing hooky lol. I'll update about that appointment in my 38 week update!


Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment