Thursday, June 19, 2014

July Scent of the Month Sneak Peek and Sample!



I just wanted to let you all know about July's scent of the month! It's Vanilla Bean Buttercream and it smells HEAVENLY. If you love frosting, this is the scent for you! This smells exactly like frosting and I just want to eat it. I got it today and my whole house smells amazing. I do want to let you all know that it wont be available to purchase until July 1st, but I really want to send out samples. SO, if you are interested in Scentsy or this scent, please contact me. I want to make a Scent of the Month Sample mailing list and I am figuring all of that out right now, but in the meantime, leave me a comment here with your email or contact me through my Scentsy website. I can have samples being mailed out beginning July 1st. I truly love this product and I really want to spread the word!

Also contact me if you would like a catalog mailed to you!


daniscents@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment