Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Summer 2014 Bucket List

Does anyone else feel like this Summer is going by way too fast? We have had birthday parties, grandma visiting, and tons of other events filling our weekends. We are doing an astronomy unit for homeschool during the Summer and we are getting ready to go on a road trip to see my mom and sister. I decided to sit down and prioritize the things we want to get done before Summer is over. These are all fun things we want to do to make memories with the kids. I thought it might be fun to post it here on my blog and hopefully I can give someone else ideas. I hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you all have on our Summer bucket lists. How is everyone else spending their Summers?


http://www.nps.gov/media/photo/gallery.htm?id=03151F2A-155D-4519-3E325ACD1F3E1115#

Go to Coldstone and get ice cream - NOT paleo, but a nice treat

Visit our Science Center twice

Go to the Desert Museum three two times for Summer Saturday evenings

Go bowling as a family

Visit Tombstone, Arizona/Grandmom(Jon's mom visiting)

Take a family vacation to Oregon

Visit the beach

Visit the redwoods 

Go swimming at least 5 4 times at our good friend's house

Play in the rain once

Have smores on the grill

Make homemade ice cream 

Do 2 science experiments

Finish Astronomy

Go camping with amazing friends


That is our Summer bucket list. We have already accomplished several of these items and we may add to it. I hope we could give you some fun ideas. Please share yours in the comments below! I will update as we get more things crossed off.

Follow me on all of my social media outlets!







Thanks for stopping by!

Danielle


No comments :

Post a Comment