Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Scentsy July Scent of the Month and Bring Back My Bar Deal!

https://daniellec.scentsy.us/



I had to crop this image because there isn't an official social media image out there yet, but I wanted to let you all know that July's scent of the month is Vanilla Bean Buttercream and it smells AMAZING. Seriously, where has this scent been all my life? During the month of July you can get it for 10% off! I have plenty of samples available to those who are interested. Please use the contact form here on my blog or here on my website and I will be sure to get a sample out to you! I am planning on going on vacation to Oregon from July 5-13th, but any requests submitted during that time will go out as soon as I get back!

In addition to the scent of the month, you can also purchase a discounted Bring Back My Bar 12 Pack! This is 25% off and such an amazing deal! You pick 12 discontinued scents they are bringing back for the month of July only. This 12 pack sampler is $45.00. I cant wait to place my order because I heard Fresh Cut Grass is amazing. Here is a little more information about all of the Bring Back My Bar Scents:


https://daniellec.scentsy.us/
I'm really excited to smell these scents for myself since I have never had any of them! For those of you who have been Scentsy addicts for years, I bet you are dying to get your hands on some of these. Get them while you can because they are only available through July 31st! Make sure you check out my website for all your Scentsy needs! Remember, you can request catalogs or samples here on my blog using my contact form or on my Scentsy site.

Take care guys! And have an amazing 4th of July. Be safe out there!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment