Monday, January 18, 2010

WeeSqueak Winner and Updates!

Sorry I am so late on this one guys! Life has been crazy in my house this month! My Golden Birthday is January 24th! I am so excited! My husband is taking me out to dinner. It is crunch time on this blog for me. I have a bunch of reviews. I told my husband I need his help badly! Tonight I am getting up my review for Dali Decals, these rock you guys! You're gonna love this giveaway! Tomorrow my review for Skin MD is going up.

I also have reviews/Giveaways for the following companies coming up asap!

Earth Lust

Things That Make Scents

The Joy of Soap

Soda Stream

and Scandle Candle.

There many be a few more coming my way as well!

In february I am having a Cloth Diaper Accessory Week. I wanted to feature some awesome cloth diapers but there wont be reviews for those until March or so. My Cloth Diaper Accessories are including:

Snappis

Rockin Green Laundry Soap

Thirsties Pre-wash and Super wash

and Wee Essentials baby wipes solution cubes!

There will be one new item featured per week for that!

It is truly a blessing having this blog and having such supportive readers. I know I haven't been on top of the ball much lately but I am getting back into things! Life is all about balance and I am finding that balance slowly but surely!

My WeeSqueak Winner is:

erma said...

I like the Brown Boys Shoe Cross Design.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Congrats girl! I am emailing you right now! If I don't get a response in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen! Thanks guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment