Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunbelt Review!



Sunbelt granola bars are a staple in our household, so when I was contacted by them to try out their newest flavors, I of course said yes! The two newest members of the Sunbelt family areAlign Center Blueberry Harvest and Banana Harvest Granola Bars. Our family became instantly addicted with these flavors that are more refreshing than your typical chocolate granola bars. We loved the change of pace! Take a look at the packaging:

My children devoured the Blueberry Harvest granola bars! I couldn't believe how much they loved them. They were my go to snack for the couple of days they lasted in our house and then I knew I would be on a hunt for them at our local grocery stores! I love that they are a healthy snack that my kids truly loved. I also loved that they are chewy and not hard, which makes it easier for my little ones to enjoy.

Jon and I mostly ate the Banana Harvest granola bars because our children were busy hogging the Blueberry Harvest ones! I absolutely adored these granola bars! They reminded me of banana bread. I know every so often during this pregnancy I crave something a little sweet and these bars hit the spot! Again, I loved that they were chewy and not the typical chocolate granola bar!

After searching high and low for the beloved Blueberry Harvest granola bars, we found them at our local Walmart Market and Walmart Supercenter. Thank goodness we were able to finally get them because I knew our children would gobble them right up. They never last long in our household and I think Sam's Club needs to carry a super sized box for us to buy!

Check out Sunbelt's Commercial on Youtube:




Make sure you follow Sunbelt on Facebook for all of the latest product updates and any special offers!

And check them out on Twitter too!


We really enjoyed trying out Sunbelt's new products and have always kept their other products in our house as snack staples! They have the most affordable prices and put out extremely high quality products! I know they will always have a place in our house and I cannot wait to see what they come out with next!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Sunbelt for this review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment