Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Swagbucks!

Have you started earning gift cards and other goodies with Swagbucks yet? I am addicted to searching using this search engine and the best part is you earn points to get rewards like $5.00 Amazon gift cards! Come join me in earning gift cards with Swagbucks! So far this year(Just Jan 2011) I have earned 3 $5.00 Amazon gift cards!

I think this is a great way to save up for Christmas this year. One of my goals is to save us as much money as possible this year! I think it will be fun to see how much I can get saved and how many gifts I can buy for free this year!

Click the picture below to sign up and start win


Search & Win


You can also use this referral code:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/theconners4


Thanks guys!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment