Friday, January 4, 2013

Nuby Mommy Blogger: Fun Feeding Plate Review


Just like with the Fun Feeding Bowls, I am loving the Nuby Fun Feeding Plates. We have struggled endlessly with finding the perfect plate. Initially we wanted to buy tiny plates for little hands. This was a great idea until we had to buy bigger plates that held more as they got older. We found all of this plate hopping to be a huge pain in the butt! Thanks to Nuby and their awesome Fun Feeding Plates, I can use the same size plates for beginning and advanced eaters.

These plates are incredibly sturdy, a great square shape and they have a handy lip around the edge. The lip is a MUST to keep food ON the plate. I feel like Nuby has once again hit the nail on the head when it comes to truly knowing the needs of young children. They also keep the needs of mamas in mind too!

The Fun Feeding Plates hold up amazingly well in our dishwasher. The one we were sent is not dinged up or scratched at all, even after several months of use. I love knowing they will last. My kids love that they come in bright, fun colors. It's a blessing to know they can all pick their own color and I no longer have to hear arguing over who gets a specific plate. With the Fun Feeding Plates, I let my little ones all pick their own color. Problem solved!

We were sent the square plate that is pictured up above, but these plates are also available in a round shape if that is what you prefer. Or perhaps your kids will be the judge of what shape of plate it needs to be?


Be sure to check out the Fun Feeding Plates on the Nuby website and check out the store locator to find your very own!


Here is a link to my review of the Fun Feeding Bowls.

Thanks again Nuby! I adore being in your Mommy Blogger Program and so does Josie! Thanks for being so patient with me!


Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment