Friday, January 18, 2013

Nuby Mommy Blogger: No Spill Mega Flip It Cup


The Nuby No Spill Mega Flip It cup has got to be our favorite Nuby product so far! This cup is fabulous! It is the sturdiest cup we own and it has held up for months with a ton of use. It is very rare for me to actually be able to keep any sippy cups because they get chewed, scratched and just plain disgusting. This cup is designed ingeniously. Nuby was definitely keeping the mamas in mind with this cup! 

The No Spill Mega Flip It straw cup has four pieces. The straw portion is actually in two separate pieces. There is the part that they put their mouth on and drink out of and then there is a hard typical straw part on the bottom. The top part is a soft silicone that Josie can chew on with no problems. It doesn't even look like she has ever chewed on it. Next, there is the actual lid with a flip top that seals off the straw for travel. We adore this feature! It makes throwing this cup in my diaper bag worry free! The last piece is the actual cup. It holds 14 ounces(there is also a 10 and 12 ounce size) and has held up fabulously in the dishwasher. All of the pieces have had zero issues going into my dishwasher. This cup is a must for busy moms who don't have time to hand wash all the sippy cups.

Josie loves drinking out of the No Spill Mega Flip It and I love knowing I am not throwing my money away on cups every other week. I also love getting her used to drinking out of straws and not just typical sippy cup spouts. I think it really makes her feel like a big kid! A big bonus in our house are all the fun colors. 

Check out the No Spill Mega Flip It and all the other fabulous products on the Nuby website. Also be sure to check out the store locator to find a cup of your own! Keep your eyes peeled for more reviews and also a giveaway in the future. Want more Nuby? Head on over to their Facebook page for fun updates. They also have a Twitter and a Pinterest.

Also, be sure to check out my previous reviews of the Fun Feeding Bowls, Fun Feeding Plates and the Hot Safe Feeding Spoons.


A huge thank you to Nuby for this awesome review opportunity. It is so much fun being part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger Program and I think it is so cool that they have it available. Thanks once again for your patience while I get this up!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!


No comments :

Post a Comment