Monday, March 11, 2013

25 Week Pregnancy Update!

How far along?  25 weeks! I cannot believe I only have 15 weeks left.Have I mentioned how fast time is flying by? We have some busy weekends coming up and I just know it's going to make it fly by faster!
Total weight gain/Measurements? I have not gained any weight yet this pregnancy!I really don't think that will last because I find myself getting hungry! This baby is growing!

Maternity clothes: Definitely in maternity clothes now. I had to say good-bye to my pre-pregnancy jeans. They had been working well up until this point but now they are no longer cutting it.
Stretch marks: No new stretch marks! I dont anticipate getting any since I only ever got them with my giant first baby. I am still using DreamBelly Butter and Burt's Bees Mama Bee Oil every day though because my belly is itchy.

Sleep: I am still sleeping really well. Still have not gotten out my pregnancy pillow. I am getting up at night to pee once or twice and am super thirsty in the middle of the night, but I have no issues going back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Feeling stronger movements from this little one. For so long he/she was so quiet. Now it is definitely making it's presence known! Lots of rolls and elbows poking out. It's fun to watch my belly go crazy.

Movement: Like I said above, LOTS of movement. I can see elbows and knees poking out of my skin. Michael thinks it is so cool to sit and watch the baby.

Food cravings: I craved a Rolo McFlurry from McDonalds and then I found out they no longer carry them! Nooooo! Pregnancy craving got squashed! Other than that, no real cravings.

Anything making you sick? No! No sickness at all this pregnancy! woohoo!

Gender: Once again, we have no idea. Well, I have no idea. My husband is convinced it is a boy though. I am always wrong and am just DYING to know what this baby is haha. I am having a harder time feeling connected to him/her because I don't know what is in there! I know that moment at birth will be so worth it though!

Labor signs: No labor signs. Getting lots of braxton hicks contractions, but I have been getting them since early on this pregnancy. They aren't all the time and they don't hurt - totally normal!

Symptoms: Nothing crazy! I feel great this week.

Belly button in or out?  It's kind of half way in and half out! haha I know it will pop out here soon though because it always does!

Wedding rings on or off? On! I have never had to take them off before :)

Happy or Moody Most of the time? Happy. I feel great! I DO seem to get stressed out a little easier here lately, but I think that is due to my giant To Do Before Baby List. I will be sharing that in a different blog post.

Most looking forward to:  Getting my glucose test over with!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment