Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Baby Buys #3

So here is the 3rd installment to all the goodies we have purchased for Conner baby #4! Hope you enjoy!



I placed an order at alvababy.com and purchased 2 regular diapers, 3 color snap diapers, a wet bag and 2 newborn diapers. One of my newborn diapers was not sent and I am waiting on it. It's orange. The other one is that black one.
 
 They had Bambino Land organic cotton muslin swaddle blankets on babyhalfoff.com for $20.00 shipped, so I snagged these gender neutral cuties!

 In my Citrus Lane box came a Taggies blanket, sanitizing wipes and Kushies washcloths.

 In various other boxes we also got this wash mitt and two musical toys from Hohner Kids.

 My favorite diaper bag items - Boogie Wipes in a 45 count pack and also a travel pack. We LOVE the Shout wipes for baby stains and they are super handy in the diaper bag.

 Gymboree had a promotion for a free onesie and free shipping if you placed a 10.00 order, so we did! We got 2 newborn gender neutral onesies and I loooove them. So tiny.

 I had a $5.00 off coupon and discounts for this waterproof play yard pad, so we paid about $3.00 for it and it is usually $10.00!

 I also used coupons to snag these items super cheap. The Aveeno Calming lotion in my favorite baby lotion!

 Earth Mama Angel Baby organic Postpartum Bath Herbs, Angel Baby Bottom Balm and New Mama Bottom Spray! Cant wait to use these items and they are coming with me to the hospital.

My first Lil Joeys purchase! A seller had these in this print only for $19.00 shipped brand new! Had to snag it up!

I love these waterproof pads for putting on the changing table. These were 3 for $5.00 on Amazon. 

And I also purchased a 3 pack of white muslin swaddle blankets from Target.com. With discounts I paid $20.00 for these AND a package of Seventh Generation Newborn diapers. So that was a steal for sure!


Hope you all enjoyed seeing the goodies we have for baby Conner!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment