Monday, April 8, 2013

29 Week Pregnancy Update


How far along?  29 weeks and I cannot believe how fast it is going! I say this every week, but it's crazy!
Total weight gain/Measurements? I've gained 6 pounds total. Not too bad! I still want to keep a close eye on it though! I'd hate to pack on a ton of weight now at the end!


Maternity clothes: Wearing about 5 different outfits and making it work. I'm definitely going to need a couple of bigger maternity shirts though. This baby is LOW and my shirts aren't reaching.

Stretch marks: No new stretch marks! But my belly is super itchy. Trying not to scratch and using my Mama Bee Oil like crazy!

Sleep: The pelvic pain and getting up to pee are making it challenging, but it's still manageable.

Best moment this week: Feeling good still! We went to the kids' ballet and karate classes and had a ton of fun with that. It was a pretty uneventful pregnancy week though. We got back from camping and it was a blast. Cannot wait to go camping with our amazing friends again soon!

Movement: Big movements from this little one. Rolls more than kicks.

Food cravings: Sandwiches! and Watermelon!

Anything making you sick? No! No sickness at all this pregnancy! woohoo!

Gender: We still don't know and are hoping to keep it that way. I still say it's a girl.

Labor signs: Nope and I want to keep it that way. I went into preterm labor with my 3rd at 32 weeks. Just having braxton hicks but nothing alarming. No changes.

Symptoms:  Pubic symphesis is the devil!

Belly button in or out?  Definitely out and I hate it. I don't think it's ugly but it's so uncomfortable. It seems like June Bug is always poking it out more. Creeps me out!

Wedding rings on or off? On! I have never had to take them off before :) but they did hurt when I swelled up while camping.

Happy or Moody Most of the time? As I get more and more uncomfortable, I find myself getting crankier and crankier. Keeping it in check though because my husband and kids don't deserve that! I need to find my patience!

Most looking forward to: Getting to 30 weeks!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment